The Rolling Ridge Study Retreat Community is interested in recruiting a group of individuals and families who would like to deepen their spiritual life in partnership with the residential community and other groups associated with the Rolling Ridge Study Retreat Community.
What would it mean to become a Member of RRSRC?
A Membership is designed for individuals or families who are interested in deepening their inner life with a community of persons seeking to grow spiritually in relation to the land.
- A Member would be able to come to RRSRC at any time of the year for quiet retreats, camping, or enjoying the beauty of the forest. A member of the RRSRC residential community will be available to schedule individual retreats.
- For those members interested in staying overnight at RRSRC, the residential community is available to offer hospitality in their homes for up to three (3) nights per membership per year. A member of the RRSRC residential community will be available to schedule overnight stays on an as-available basis.
- Members would also be able to participate in RRSRC organized retreats on a discounted basis.
What is expected of me should I decide to become a member of RRSRC?
- A member will be in support of the overall mission of RRSRC including a respect for the land and all of its gifts.
- A member would be expected to pay an annual membership fee of $250 for an individual or $400 for a family. We are open to negotiating a sliding fee based upon ability to pay and agreements for special services or sweat equity.
- A member would also be expected to participate in seven (7) hours of community service at Rolling Ridge on an annual basis.
How do I apply to become a Member of RRSRC?
After conversation, you may fill out the application that we will send you.
Following a review of the application by our Membership Committee, a someone from the residential community will contact you to welcome you as a new member and give you an orientation to Rolling Ridge.